Overview of Hostel
'Blue Galah Backpackers' is superbly located in Adelaide's true centre, very close to all the attractions - so central that you can walk anywhere in the City in minutes! And tourist hotspots Adelaide has to offer. Transports to all facilities are on every corner. Adelaide even runs a free city tram
Arriving via Airport:
1. Taxi – it will cost you around $20.00 to $30.00 approx from Adelaide Airport.
2. Shuttle – $10.00 from Airport to City. Advance booking is required for shuttle service. Please ring, Northern Flyer.
3. Public Transport – $5.20 (PEAK – Before 9:01 AM and after 3:00 PM weekdays and all day Saturday) or $3.30 (INTERPEAK – between 9:01 AM and 3:00 PM weekdays, all day Sunday and public holidays) from Airport to City – take either J1 or J2 bus from Airport and ask bus driver to drop you at Currie Street STOP E3 and walk 150 meters towards King William Street.
Arriving via Parklands Terminal (Interstate Train Station):
1. Taxi – it will cost you around $8.00 to $15.00 approx.
2. Shuttle – $10.00 from Airport to City. Advance booking is required for shuttle service. Please ring, Northern Flyer..
- Adelaide Airport: 6.4 Kilometres, Approx 12 minutes Drive - Adelaide Parklands Terminal (Interstate Trail Station): 4.8 Kilometres, Approx 9 minutes Drive - Adelaide Metro Station (Local / Suburban Train): 500 metres, Approx 6 minutes Walk - Central Bus Station (Greyhound, Firefly, etc.): 800 metres, Approx 10 minutes Walk Main attractions: - Adelaide Botanic Gardens - Cleland Wildlife Park - Adelaide Oval - Adelaide Zoo - State Library of South Australia
Conditions & Policy
Credit Cards Accepted
Reception Hours: 6:00 AM until 10:00 PM Check-in: After 11:00 AM Check-out: Before: 9:30 AM A valid International Passport or Drivers Licence is required upon check-in. Accommodation is granted at check-in subject to implied verbal or written acceptance by the guest of all Terms & Conditions in these house rules, or any timely verbal ruling or warning issued by staff. Alcohol – is NOT permitted. Guests must act in a responsible and considerate manner at all times. Drunken behavior will result in immediate eviction and Police will be called.